Guidelines applying for visa, passport or consular service:
1. Application forms are accepted on all working days, in the morning,
between 0900 hours and 1200 hours and collection time is between
hours and 1600 hours on the day indicated.
2. Processing time for visa to a Surinamese national is one working day,
but may be extended if so required -
collection when you submit the application.
3. In case of non-
4. Fees and other charges are to be paid in US Dollars only and are to be paid
in cash or bank draft drawn in favour of Embassy of India.
5. Fees once paid cannot be refunded.
6. Please ensure that your application, in the prescribed format and
properly filled in, is accompanied by all required documentation,
including the required number of photographs where necessary.
Ensure that signatures are given wherever required, especially in
the two signature boxes on the last page of the passport application form.
7. Please ensure that your contact number is on the form so that we can
call you in case any clarification is required.
8. Please check the spelling of your name, particulars and dates etc in
the passport/visa or other documents carefully at the time of collection.